My new poly set. Figured I haven’t done one in a while..
- Cream/beige blazer - This one is by Alexander McQueen so its safe to say you can only get it if you want to sell your organs or something
- Next two items combined into one outfit I recently posted about - the red jeans look. Plain white tee on top
- Red jeans - these are by Ksubi, but i just bought a random pair off ebay for like $25
- I’m after a new side bag, need to start diverting away from the typical little black bag
- The tan clutch - not sure if I’m a fan of the tassels or not, I like how it closes up the clutch but then at the same time I don’t really like tassels
- Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation - This was in my last poly set and I’m yet to get it
- Black pumps
- Chiffon/satin scarf
- YSL Parisienne perfume - smells deeeelish.
New set because I’m bored
Basically a little compilation of stuff or similar stuff I will be looking at getting over the next few.. somethings.. *shifty eyes*
- Chanel - Mat Lumiere Fluid Foundation
- Harem Pants - These are Ellie Saab so lets be frank, I will never own these particular ones, but I still wouldn’t mind a nice grey pair like these
- Nude/light tan heels - These are Alexander McQueen
- Topshop - Woven fabric satchel
- Peach/pink crop jacket
- YSL Parisienne perfume - been wanting this for AGES
- Square silk scarf - this one is by Juicy Couture
- ASOS earrings
- Four pyramid gold ring
My latest Wish list! This makes up for my fugly-ass polyvore set from the other night. A bunch of stuff I’ve been lusting after and either won’t get, or will get verryyy slowwwlyy and sometime later down the track haha damn not being rich.
Okay items listed are as follows
- French Connection - Bodycon Gold/Cream Sequin Dress. Which ironically can not be found in any French Connection store in Australia. -_- *facepalm*
- H&M - Bikini set. I know I’ve posted this before but I friggin love these and the tooth zipper detail! AGAIN, NOT FOUND IN AUSTRALIA-_-
- YSL - PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY. This ring has been flooding my dash for so long. so many pretty colours!
- Top Shop - Pink lapel crop jacket. I just want a nice blazer/jacket like this! This ones not too bad and can be found at Top Shop for around $110 AUD
- Diane von Furstenberg - Black clutch. Diane made the most amazing outfit which was seen on a Gossip Girl ep worn by Serena. Looked AMAZING. This clutch is pretty kick ass, not that I could ever afford it but I just want a new black clutch anyway
- Reiss Online - Chain detail flats. I’ve been looking for some new cute flats and I quite dig these!
- Assortment of bangles - I BELIEEEVE these can also be found at Top Shop
perfume by touchmymoustash on Polyvore.com
My new polyvore set I made tonight. Just of my all time favourite perfumes:)
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
- Vera Wang Princess
- Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne
- Ed Hardy self titled
- Marc Jacobs Daisy by Marc Jacobs
- Narciso Rodrigues For Her - on this note, this comes in 2 shades, the pink bottle and black bottle, I prefer the black bottle
Wish list by touchmymoustash
Here is one of my first wishlists of things I’ve been lusting after for a while and will still probably never buy.
Item 1: Michael Kors watch - so pretty
Item 2: H&M Bikini Set. Even though its almost winter in Australia but shushhhhh I love the animal tooth zipper!
Item 3: The YSL ring that has been flooding my Tumblr dash for weeks. I think I like this colour better than the others
Item 4: Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses
Item 5: ‘naked’ eyeshadow palette
Item 6: A new clutch of some sort. I like the studs on this one.
Ahhh I keep seeing this ring in different colours everywhere on tumblr now.. I want one!
(Source: jamieniicole, via luxuriouscouture-deactivated201)