A colour I’m really starting to like is the mustard yellow. I bought myself a nice mustard yellow jacket while I was in China and I’m starting to see it seep through online stores in preparation for Autumn/Winter which is…
Biggest Wishlist I’ve tossed together in a while!
Urban Decay Naked Palette, Nike Sports Bra, Coral coloured nailpolish, Agent Provocateur bra/underwear set, St Tropez tanning lotion (or even just a tan in general), Sam Edelman ‘Exie’ flats, Vanilla Yankee candle, Hermes bag, Chanel foundation, floral chain flats, YSL lipstick, Victoria’s Secret Shimmer body spray, Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil.
Thiiiiiiis! Currently watching Sex and the City 2 (which frankly was a bit lame compared to the first one), sipping on hot chocolate from Starbucks, buried under some blankets to get away from the cold.
I want to be on a little private beach somewhere, soaking up heat, sipping cocktails/mocktails and not giving a crap about the world..
New poly set! Something simple and is an outfit I’ve been lusting after since the start of the latest Gossip Girl season and I think everyone who’s seen this ep is with me on this one..
- Gold Emilio Pucci Jacket worn by Blake Lively in Gossip girl
- The closest available on poly was one by Elie Saab, I think i prefer the Emilio version.. not that I can afford either one so who am I kidding..
- Electric blue trousers - you could probs find these anywhere
- Nude pumps
- House of Harlow cuff
I’m still waiting for my red jeans to arrive in the mail.. sigh. come on postieeee hurry up.
Just wacked together some stuff I think goes relatively nicely.. I’m in hunt for a nice plain white tee as well, which, as ridiculous as this sounds, IS REALLY HARD TO FIND. URGH. WHAT IS THIS?!
My new poly set. Figured I haven’t done one in a while..
- Cream/beige blazer - This one is by Alexander McQueen so its safe to say you can only get it if you want to sell your organs or something
- Next two items combined into one outfit I recently posted about - the red jeans look. Plain white tee on top
- Red jeans - these are by Ksubi, but i just bought a random pair off ebay for like $25
- I’m after a new side bag, need to start diverting away from the typical little black bag
- The tan clutch - not sure if I’m a fan of the tassels or not, I like how it closes up the clutch but then at the same time I don’t really like tassels
- Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation - This was in my last poly set and I’m yet to get it
- Black pumps
- Chiffon/satin scarf
- YSL Parisienne perfume - smells deeeelish.
Polyvore set of stuff I yet again want but cannot get because I’m a typical uni student with no money.
- Floral chain flats
- Stone colour harem pants - these are on dorothyperkins.com but I’m not sure if they ship to Australia :S I want a pair!
- Ralph Lauren scarf
- Leather shorts - these are by Kelly Bergin and cost an arm and a leg-_-
- Okay items 5 and 6 - I’ve been trying to find a nice orange/coral coloured skirt and i’ve narrowed it down to these two, first one is from topshop,
- Second one is from RiverIsland whom again i’m not sure deliver to Australia. Fucking Australia-_-
- A cream blouse - this one is by Chloe.. aka is $923847293847293
- I posted this bag in my last Polyvore post but this is from topshop also and I WANT IT.
New set because I’m bored
Basically a little compilation of stuff or similar stuff I will be looking at getting over the next few.. somethings.. *shifty eyes*
- Chanel - Mat Lumiere Fluid Foundation
- Harem Pants - These are Ellie Saab so lets be frank, I will never own these particular ones, but I still wouldn’t mind a nice grey pair like these
- Nude/light tan heels - These are Alexander McQueen
- Topshop - Woven fabric satchel
- Peach/pink crop jacket
- YSL Parisienne perfume - been wanting this for AGES
- Square silk scarf - this one is by Juicy Couture
- ASOS earrings
- Four pyramid gold ring
I know none of the items on here match with each other but I don’t care. I was bored and wacked together a bunch of things I like
SO to begin with
- Black blazer/jacket - according to Polyvore this is roughly around $45AUD from misselfridge but I’m positive you could find this anywhere for around the same price
- I’m not too sure what all the items are on the 2 girls but I love the pink skirt. Roughly $160AUD
- Rosamosario Kate Mini Chantilly lace dress - found on net-a-porter
- The flower I randomly picked because the item had my name in it hahaha. Its a ‘Tasha Sinamay flower pin’ which can be found at Nordstrom. Basically nowhere in Australia-_-
- Ellie Saab studded clutch
- Christian Louboutin heels. Need I say more.
My latest Wish list! This makes up for my fugly-ass polyvore set from the other night. A bunch of stuff I’ve been lusting after and either won’t get, or will get verryyy slowwwlyy and sometime later down the track haha damn not being rich.
Okay items listed are as follows
- French Connection - Bodycon Gold/Cream Sequin Dress. Which ironically can not be found in any French Connection store in Australia. -_- *facepalm*
- H&M - Bikini set. I know I’ve posted this before but I friggin love these and the tooth zipper detail! AGAIN, NOT FOUND IN AUSTRALIA-_-
- YSL - PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY. This ring has been flooding my dash for so long. so many pretty colours!
- Top Shop - Pink lapel crop jacket. I just want a nice blazer/jacket like this! This ones not too bad and can be found at Top Shop for around $110 AUD
- Diane von Furstenberg - Black clutch. Diane made the most amazing outfit which was seen on a Gossip Girl ep worn by Serena. Looked AMAZING. This clutch is pretty kick ass, not that I could ever afford it but I just want a new black clutch anyway
- Reiss Online - Chain detail flats. I’ve been looking for some new cute flats and I quite dig these!
- Assortment of bangles - I BELIEEEVE these can also be found at Top Shop
Polyvore set - sorry for how fugly this one is, I was just in a big rush to mash things together. This is just a list of jackets and stuff I’ve been lusting over, and I most likely will buy the first 2 soon:
- Bardot Double Breasted Military Coat
- ASOS Spring Cape in Navy
- Black leather jacket - this one is from net-a-porter therefore costs a small country to afford it but you get the jist
- A cream trench/jacket of some sort. This one is kinda fugly but like I said I was in a big rush and you get the jist..again
- Some sort of big lazy cardigan
2 years ago
light tones by touchmymoustash
This took me ages yet I’m still not happy with it. Can’t for the life of me figure out how to alter the transparency on the girl in the ASOS dress *facepalm*
Anyhow, products listed as follows:
- ASOS Mesh dress with Peter Pan collar
- Leather tulip skirt - this one is made by Alice and Olivia and also costs an arm and a leg
- Marc Jacobs Limited Edition Daisy
Text in the background is Jennifer Aniston’s interview from Harpers Bazaar, Leighton Meester obviously the star in the frame, gear bicycle (I’m in love with old school bikes), and some pearls and other random stuff.