I know none of the items on here match with each other but I don’t care. I was bored and wacked together a bunch of things I like
SO to begin with
- Black blazer/jacket - according to Polyvore this is roughly around $45AUD from misselfridge but I’m positive you could find this anywhere for around the same price
- I’m not too sure what all the items are on the 2 girls but I love the pink skirt. Roughly $160AUD
- Rosamosario Kate Mini Chantilly lace dress - found on net-a-porter
- The flower I randomly picked because the item had my name in it hahaha. Its a ‘Tasha Sinamay flower pin’ which can be found at Nordstrom. Basically nowhere in Australia-_-
- Ellie Saab studded clutch
- Christian Louboutin heels. Need I say more.
Oh god I want to put these on and stomp someones face with them. But then if I could afford these I wouldn’t be stomping shit.
My polyvore set number 3 for the day!
Decided to amuse myself after studying accounting for ages..
Featuring: House of Harlow ring
Christian Louboutin pumps
Lancome La Rose Deco Blush
Isharya 18k Gold Plate Swirl Cuff
Silk Chiffon Blouse
List #2 for the day - ‘Autumn‘
- Apricot tone harem pants
- Black stilettos - I’ve been hunting down a plain black pair like these, only these are Christian Louboutins and I can’t actually afford them.. ever
- A book bag/satchel/double up as a new hand bag
- Assortment of bracelets/bangles
- White blouse
- Collection of light scarves for autumn